Monday, December 29, 2008

New Year's Resolution

A new year is starting and it's time to make plans. More exercise. Less TV. Date a supermodel. Those are so last year. It's time to think big.
  • This year, I will make dozens of new friends.
  • This year, I will become a better singer with expert coaching from one of the best Directors in the area.
  • This year, I will perform and entertain in my community, from big events like Fort McHenry and the Inner Harbor to local shows at senior centers and churches.
  • This year, I will give back to the community, supporting youth programs that encourage new singers.
It sounds like a tall order, but it's easier than you think. Drop in for a visit at the Heart of Maryland Barbershop Chorus in Catonsville and start the year off right.

No comments: